Things I keep saying, that I kind of can’t believe need to be said.
1. Bodies are not public property. They are private homes. You have no idea what is going on there.
2. Health is not a contest or an appearance.
3. There is nothing positive that comes from judging or shaming another’s body.
4. “Yelling” at strangers on the internet or in life about body type/size/attractiveness is not health activism. It is not about health.
5. Worth is not measured in pounds, in sex appeal or through another’s gaze. You determine your own worth.
6. Autonomy matters.